Call for Exhibitors
As we prepare for the 2020 Conference, we need the support of the Transportation and Business Community to make this event a successful and memorable one. We are reaching out to contractors, vendors, suppliers, engineering companies, and transportation related societies/groups to reserve their space in our exhibit hall. Our Exhibit Hall will provide 2 days of premium exposure to the conference attendees. The location will be in Ballrooms B & C of the Raleigh Convention Center which is in the immediate vicinity of most of the Conference’s events. Our goal is to encourage maximum interaction such as opening icebreaker event and breakfast hosted in exhibit hall, booth bingo, and other creative ways.
On behalf of the Conference Committee, we ask that your company consider becoming an exhibitor and partner of this Conference. Please contact our Sponsorship/Exhibitor Subcommittee Chair for additional information on our opportunities. A conference representative will follow up with you to discuss your participation and answer any questions you may have.
Brian Lusk, PE, Sponsorship/Exhibitor Committee Chair
984.255.0417 | CONTACT
Thank you in advance for your consideration and we look forward to seeing you in Raleigh in 2020!
The Raleigh Convention Center is a world class venue and features:
- 150,000 sq. ft. of contiguous space easily divides into three halls
- Flexible hall configurations accommodate up to 790 10’x10′ booths
- Seating for 12,000 banquet-style or 15,000 theater-style
- 12 covered loading docks and numerous ramps for direct drive-in access to Exhibit Halls
- Advanced lighting, sound, and telecommunications
- Built-in Concession Kitchen
- Six show offices overlook the Exhibit Hall
- With 2,000 solar panels on the roof, our 500kW solar array is the second-largest convention center solar array in the U.S.
- Energy-efficient LED bulbs project up to an 83% energy savings per bulb, each with a 5+ year lifespan
- Our HVAC System reduces energy by 20%, overall exceeding the ASHAE standard by 25%
- Our facility cooling tower is supplemented by underground water, reducing water usage by 25,000 gallons per day
- Facility-wide recycling diverts 41 tons of our facilities’ cardboard from landfill each year
- Our catering partner, Centerplate, pledges a 10% use of local products yearly, uses 100% biodegradable food-service items, donates excess food to local food banks, and composts all food waste
- City-installed electric vehicle charging stations and Bigbelly Solar Trash Compactor at surrounding street corners
Technology You Can Count On:
- Technology-rich lighting and sound in every room
- Fiber optic data network
- High-speed Internet access
- Wireless Internet throughout the building
- Superb production capabilities